Moved forward again with the radiator mounts.
We made some small cap to fit over the plastic mount point of the intercooler, so then when bolted in the plastic cannot split. This should prolong the life of the mount points.
We decided to make some u shape brackets, one will bolt to the radiator and the other side will just hold it in place. It is bolted on one side so that should be sufficent.
I also started to cut the silicone hoses leg length down.
I need to tap out the hose adpater to 1/4" to hold the fan temp sensor.
I can then bolt the adjustable thermostat to the side panel, and get that wired up.