I got confused with the suspension, but I have figured it out now, as per previous post. With no photos to work from, it can be tricky.
The first problem identified was I had the front top wishbone, on the rear, so i have removed this, and fitted the top rear wishbones.
The geometry of the rear suspension now makes sense. I can see how toe-in/out damber, ride height, are all adjusted!!!!
Ensure that the rear uprigt bearing housing faces OUTWARDS.I have only hand tighten all the bolts, as I expect the hubs to go on and off as bearings and brake get fitted.
I also replaced the steering rack U-clamp and the one I received from Marlin was damaged. so 120p later and a dremel again, its off with the old and on with the new. The new one I got didnt have any nyloc nuts on it, so I have
added these in addition to the nuts supplied, for added security.
The new U-Clamp is a little longer than the previous, as it is quite close to the fuel tank. In an accident this could puncture the fuel tank. Things like this are examined in the new IVA, so to reduce risk of an IVA failure I will cut off excess thread with the Dremel.